Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Weekend to Remember

What a GREAT weekend. The weather was so beautiful and warm, it felt like summer. When the weather is warm Bob and I head to the shore house. Mom and Dad Hurlock have a wonderful house in Ocean City, NJ and graciously let us visit anytime we would like. We spent the weekend with Mom and Dad H. at our home away from home.

Saturday was the perfect day to be outside and to enjoy the great little town of Cape May. It was my first visit to the historic and quaint town of Cape May. I loved all of the shops, resturants, and history the town had to offer. Saturday night, after a great Dream Dinner with the Hurlocks, Bob and I headed to the Ocean City boardwalk. I was soon reminded that it is still spring. As we walked along the board walk I froze. I was pushing the season :)

Sunday was HOT HOT HOT. After a great church service, Bob and I headed to the beach. It felt just like a summer day on the beach. The beach was filled with ocean lovers just like us. Everything seemed like summer, except the freezing cold water. The water was so cold, my feet became numb instantly. After a nap on the beach, a relaxing walk, and some sunburn; Bob and I headed back home.



We love the Jersey Shore

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend an thanks for the DreamDinners plug!

    ReplyDelete