Sunday, April 19, 2009

Married Six Months

I can't believe it, but Bob and I celebrated our six month anniversary this weekend. It's funny because I can't imagine my life before I was married. It seems like Bob and I have always been together, but at the same time I can't believe that our wedding day was six months ago. The day seems like it was just yesterday. It was a such a great day:)

Bob and I celebrated our anniversary by enjoying the beautiful weather, going out to a great dinner, and seeing a movie. It was so much fun to spend time relaxing and going out with my husband.

Getting dressed up to celebrate six months:) I think we clean up pretty well.



So it was my turn to pick the movie this weekend. Of course I picked a chic flick. The movie of choice was, "17 Again". Bob was not to excited at first, but it turned out to be a great movie. The movie stars Zac Efron and Matthew Perry. It was funny, cute, romantic and enjoyable. I would highly recommend it for a great date night.




We had some time to kill between dinner and the movie:)


2 comments: