Saturday, April 11, 2009

Steph's Spring Break

I spent my Spring Break in Indiana visting Kirk, Chrissie, and Elijah Duncan. I had a great time with the Duncans, but really missed my Hubby. I returned home with baby fever:)


It doesn't get any cuter than this:)


This is Elijah's new outfit from the Drakes. He can't wait to wear it.

Elijah's Easter gift from Bob and Steph.
Bath time is so much fun.


I just could not get enough of Elijah Duncan.


Elijah's picture day outfit. He looks like a future golfer:)


Holding Elijah is one of my new favorite activities.


We made quite a pair.

I am starting to see the family resembalance.


Some quailty time with Kirk Duncan at Cheeseburger in Paradise.


The whole Duncan Family. I will miss them all.

2 comments:

  1. We will miss you too! Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, how nice you've entered the blogging world. It's a great way for those of us who love you to keep up with your life! Great Elijah shots! I can't get enough of him either!
    (By the way, when Grandma shows up as a comment, that would be Elijah and Campbell's grandma!)

    ReplyDelete